WIDE RANGE OF MARKETS
- rade the UK 100, German 30, Dow 30 and many more on tight spreads and competitive margin
- Choose from 11+ global Indices
- 100% STP/DMA execution.
- Low minimum deposit required
- Fast execution, ultra low latency on MT4
WHY TRADE INDICES WITH ONETRADE?
Trade the Dow 30, German 30, UK 100, Japan 225 and many more.
Tight Market Spreads. Fill or Kill Execution.
Advanced trading tools
Free trading platform. Advanced chart functionality. Profit/loss limits.
One-click trading with your MT4, mobile and webtrader platforms.
Agency-only broker. 100% DMA/STP. No Requotes. No Execution Manipulation. No Broker Intervention. No Conflict of Interests.
100% transparent. Commission only model. No mark up.
$0.025 per side per CFD.
Go Long or Short
You can go long or short on major global indices with no restrictions.
1. Dependent on market, Index markets are open from 22:05 GMT Sunday to 21:15 GMT Friday.
2. 00:50-07:30 & 08:10-22:00 for period from second Sunday in March to first Sunday in November
3. Cash indices have no expiry date, but are continuously rolled over until it is closed out or a stop loss is hit
GMT = Greenwich Mean Time
While it is normal for index long positions to incur a debit and for short positions to receive a credit when swap charges are applied, there are times when you may be debited for a short position as well, for example when interest rates are very low.
To account for dividend payments made by index constituents, we make a cash adjustment to your account, either as a credit or a debit depending on whether you have a long or a short position.
If you are long an index that goes ex-dividend we will credit your account with the number of points by which the respective index has been adjusted multiplied by the trade size multiplied by any applicable haircut adjustment.
If you are short an index that goes ex-dividend we will debit your account with the number of points by which the respective index has been adjusted multiplied by the trade size multiplied by any applicable haircut adjustment.